All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Dicţionar englez-român

BETA Online Dictionary Romanian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ĂăÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Rumänisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic Help Needed   Chat and Other Topics   Dictionary and Contribute!  

Romanian-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Romanian and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
for Umesh007  
by reninand (RO/GB), 2016-05-02, 02:46  Spam?  
Hello, I'll try to give as much as I can from the original meaning:

Ți-am dat cam tot,                                               I gave you almost everything
N-aveai nimic și acum mă ai                                You didn't have anything and now you have me
Ți-am păstrat loc,                                                I've kept a place for you
Dar n-ai avut curaj să stai                                    But you didn't have the courage to stay.

Te las s-alegi între bine și rău                               I let you choose between good and bad
Știu că tu ești și al ei și al meu                             I know you belong to her and to me as well
Dar când te întorci te primesc în patul meu           But when you come back I welcome you in my bed

Ieri erararararararai, azi nu mai ești                       Yesterday you was, today you aren't
Ieri erarararararara ca în povești                           Yesterday it was like in tales
Ieri erararararararai și mă aveai                            Yesterday you was and you had me
Ieri erarararararara eram în rai                              Yesterday I was in heaven

Ce vrei să zici                                                   What you wanna say
Când taci și mă privești atent?                            When you keep quiet an look at me closely?
Când mă atingi                                                  When you touch me
Nu ești cu mine, ești absent                               You are not with me, you are absent.
Și te-am iertat chiar dacă mi-era greu                  And I did forgive you even it was hard for me,
Ziua ești al ei și noaptea al meu                         During the day you belong to her and during the night, to me
Aș da orice să fie noapte mereu                         I would give anything to be night forever.

Ieri erararararararai, azi nu mai ești                       Yesterday you was, today you aren't
Ieri erarararararara ca în povești                           Yesterday it was like in tales
Ieri erararararararai și mă aveai                            Yesterday you was and you had me
Ieri erarararararara eram în rai                              Yesterday I was in heaven

Lecția de ieri e că inima mea nu minte                 The yesterday lesson is that my heart doesn't lie,
Că vii sau nu ea tot îmi spune ce simte               If you come or not, it tells me what it feels
Oh na na na
Oh na na na
Și cât aș vrea nu pot să mi te scot din minte       And, even I wish, I can't get you out of my mind
Inima-i rece, sărutul mult prea fierbinte                The heart is cold, the kiss is too hot
Oh na na na
Oh na na na

I hope now you understand much better. See you !
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Romanian-English online dictionary (Dicţionar englez-român) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads