All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Dicţionar englez-român

BETA Online Dictionary Romanian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ĂăÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Rumänisch
 Requesting translation »
« This is strange translation but I would like help    

Romanian-English Translation of
Translation of a

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Translation of a short movie (1 minute of duration)  
by JLC, 2011-01-30, 01:36  Spam?  188.83.99....
Hello!
I start to thanks in advance for the time and any help that you can provide me with the translation of some lines of a movie (short duration).
The movie is publish in YouTube on the following address (at least it was where I found it): Youtube: dhiVXO0ZtRQ.

I tried to go through online dictionaries and translators ... but some sentences do no make sense, so I gave up.
Since this information is for kids and to explain them what they can face on the web... I would like to have it translate correctly and not just invent the dialogues.

I would like to have a translation of:
 -- the text that is written in the communication program used by those kids;
 -- the few words said orally by the mother of the girl (at the beginning of the movie) and by the narrator (at the end of the movie)
 -- if possible, some of the "flying" words written in between the dialogue of the kids.

Once again, thank you very much, for the time and help you will be able to provide me.

JC
Answer:
Translation  #574716
by mirceatoader (RO/CA), 2011-02-01, 19:50  Spam?  
Mother says: It's late, mum, you don't think so? Come on, get to your bed quickly!

Screen text:
Stefan: I like Rock music
Ana: For me... so and so. Too much noise.
Stefan: I like Pop music, too
Ana: Oh, that's something else
Ana: MY MOTHER WAS JUST ABOUT TO CATCH ME HERE
Stefan: Be careful

... the flying words have almost no meaning at all. They just look like suggesting some innocent chatting.

Stefan: and the dog?
Ana: he was also with us
Stefan: did you see the movie?
Ana: not yet, but I will see it this week, with a friend of mine
Stefan: So, shall we meet tomorrow???
Ana: Yes

On the next screen it is written: Be careful. The Internet has hidden faces.

Narrator says: A campaign realised by "Save the children" within the programme "sigur.info"

On the last screen it is written: A campaign for promoting children's safety on the Internet realised by the Organisation Save the Children within the programme Sigur.info

JC, I hope my translation is close enough to the meaning of the video clip.

All the best,
Mircea

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Romanian-English online dictionary (Dicţionar englez-român) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads