All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Dicţionar englez-român

BETA Online Dictionary Romanian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ĂăÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Rumänisch
 Audio file translation »
« Need help on translate    

Romanian-English Translation of
Ca va vad meaning

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Ca va vad - meaning?  
by Archimbaldi, 2016-02-19, 18:02  Spam?  2.29.18....
Hi, I deal with a team in Romania at work and I was speaking to a lady via an instant messenger system. At the end of our conversation I said "ca va vad", thinking it meant "all the best", but she found it incredibly amusing and said I shouldn't repeat it.

Can somebody tell me what I said to this poor lady?

Thanks.
Answer:
by arcobaleno, 2016-02-24, 08:12  Spam?  178.7.66....
I guess you wanted to say "să vă văd", short for "mă bucur să vă vad" (I'm glad to see you)  but you say this when you meet somebody personally, not on the phone or messenger.

At the end of a conversation it could be mistaken for "Abia aştept să vă văd" (I can hardly wait to see you)

Hope this helps but I'm not a native speaker of Romanian.
Answer:
for Archimbaldi  #841549
by reninand (RO/GB), 2016-04-27, 14:58  Spam?  
Hi,
"ca va vad" is got the correct form like "că vă văd" and is mean "because I see you"
You should give me more text but probably you tried to say "Mă bucur că vă văd" which is "I'm glad to see you !"
  See you !

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Romanian-English online dictionary (Dicţionar englez-român) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads