All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   PT   NL   HU   FI   ES   LA   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   BS   |   SK   FR   IS   HU   NL   ES   PL   RU   SQ   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   RO   BG   |   more ...

Dicţionar englez-român

BETA Online Dictionary Romanian-English: Enter keyword here!
  ĂăÂâ...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Rumänisch
 Please help me translate this »
« translate please    

Romanian-English Translation of
Hello all

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Hello all :)))  
by Smilefriend (UN), 2013-11-05, 11:02  like dislike  Spam?  
I just wanted to say in romanian

If i drive you crazy you drive me insane

You hurt me and you don't care

Your words cut through me like a knife cuts through butter, just because i really love you. But you shouldn't take advantage of that, because i end up bleeding with no one by my side to help.

I hate telling people our fights, because i don't want you to look bad. But you walk away and i really do sometimes need someone to vent to. You drive me insane love.

My love to you hurts

When you make me happy you make me really happy, and when you make me sad you make me really sad...

If you just know how much i love you, you wont hurt me as much as you do

Your jealousy will ruin us

Your jealousy turns you into a monster :(

- hey friends im really sorry for all these but it would be great if you even tell me the meaning of one hehehehe thanx brothers and sisters :)))

no answers yet...

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment

Headline
Username
E-Mail (opt.)
Description
Context or additional information. HTML not allowed! Links starting with http:// will be clickable. Formatting: +word+ will be displayed as word, *word* will result in word.
» guidelines
« go back
 Standard reply: Context | Try on your own | Ask Paul | Dictionary
Postings are publicly visible and can be found using search engines.

back to top | home© 2002 - 2021 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Romanian-English online dictionary (Dicţionar englez-român) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement